Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update #2!

Hey everybody!
Okay, so I wasn't liking at all how my last attempt at a bookwas going out so I ditched all 22 pages that I'd written and started on a new book. I'm on page 11, almost to 12. This one is also about a vampire. She's a isexual teenage vampire who's entering her sophomore year in highschool. (She was turned when she was 4.) Her name is Tala Rozene Gola which is some indian language meaning Wolf Rose Winter. SHe and her best friend Kellie Skoglund, a bisexual werewolf, start the story at practice when something strange comes flying over the field. It doesn't bother any of the students, but a few days later it returns with a friend and kidnaps both Kellie's new girlfriend Irene, and Tala's boyfriend Jacob also known as Jake. (Irene is on teh auxilary team with Kellie and Tala, Jake plays the trombone in the marching band.) From there they embark on a long and treacherous journey filled with dark encounters and danger. I haven't figured out quite yet exactly what will happen, but I'm getting there. I'm kind of planning as I type this here. So yeah, I no longer need any sites to look at for information on vampires or werewolves. I'm just doing my own thing and making up my own version of each myth. If you would like to submit any ideas or want to read a little of this new book, e-mail me at: cali_in_idaho at yahoo.com. Or look for me on youtube as I usually there trying to find music to listen to while I type. On youtube, look for prettygirl9784. just message me or watch a vid I created. It's the only one I have and I know it sucks, but oh well. Anyway, look me up and let me know what you're thinking. Thanks a bunch guys!

Yours Truly,
Me.

P.S. Also, before I forget, if you have a specific type of poem you want me to make for you, just e-mail me or message me. I take requests from everybody. Free of charge! lol! But yeah, just let me know and I'll get right on it. TTYL!
~Me~

No comments: