Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hell

I'm all alone.
There's no one left.
No one who would understand,
No one who would love me like you did.
I can't feel anything but this numbness.
I see nothing but blackness.
I hear nothing but a deafeningly lonely silence.
I can't taste anything.
Not like I have anything to taste in this abyss.
What is left for me?
I'm so lost and... empty.
I don't know how long I'll last
In this feeling of nothingness.
Maybe I'll just stay here.
I could do that.
I could do that and die here.
I could die like this all alone in this utter blackness.
It's not so bad really.
And it wouldn't be hard.
I could just stop.
Stop moving.
Stop breathing.
Stop being.
Stop noticing how terrifyingly alone I've become.
I could try to find a reason
To keep from doing that.
Maybe then the light will come back.
But there isn't anyone left for me.
The only ones who mattered are gone.
I guess I'll just leave.
Just like they did.
Goodbye black abyss.
Goodbye Hell.

No comments: