Monday, August 18, 2008

Update #5!

Hey Guys,
Okay, you can ignore update #4 now. Things are settling down again and I've pretty much finished dealing with those issues. I am having other non-love-life-related issues, though.
I can't think of anything more to write in either of my books. I've hit some serious road blocks before but not one like this. No matter what I do I can't think of anything to add to them and everything I've tried has turned into a mess. Do you think you could help? I'll post what crappy bits of my first book I have on here so you can see what I've got. Trust me, I know it sucks. I still have lots of editing to do, so don't make any really mean comments about my needing to edit. I already know.
Anywho, once I have it up, please send in some ideas as to what I can do with the plot. I can't stand that I'm not getting anywhere, so any ideas you have are accepted. (No matter how corny. Sometimes a little corny is good.) Thanks so much you guys! I love you all!

Yours Truly,
Me

P.S. Here's my e-mail for those of you that don't have it: cali_in_idaho at yahoo.com Just send your ideas or poem requests to that e-mail and I'll answer as soon as I can. Thanks again!
~Me~

No comments: