Monday, August 4, 2008

Update #3!

Hey guys!
Alrighty, in my last update, I told I dropped one book and started another one, correct? Well, I've changed my mind once again. I'm going to continue with my old book. *cheers* However, I will continue to work on the more recent book as well. So far, I've gotten some stuff done, but I'm mostly editing what I already have.
I'm going to be adding some new poetry to my blog, so keep an eye out for anything you like and leave comments! If you have any requests, just e-mail me at: cali_in_idaho at yahoo.com Okay? If you would like to read a bit of my book so far (to be honest, it still needs a lot of work, but it's starting to get there) just let me know and I'll send you what you want.
Well, I have some stuff to do today, so I'll talk to you all later!

Yours Truly,
Me

No comments: