Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update #4! (Help?)

Hey guys,
I'm confused. I'm relaxing a bit, but I'm confused and unsure. I'm dating a guy, but before he asked me out, I was "friends with benefits(fwb)" with another guy I know. The guy I'm dating just asked me out yesterday, but I haven't told my fwb that I have a boyfriend yet; I dont know how to tell him. What should I do? I want to give my new bf a chance at me cuz he's an old friend and I can really be myself with him, but I don't want to hurt my fwb. The only thing I can think of right now is praying to get some answers. It's my best and only idea so far, so I'm going to go with that. I'm sure He will give me something to do to keep me from totally killing myself with questions and mixed desires. I'm going to go pray and listen to some mind-clearing music for a while. If you have anysuggestions as to what I should do, just comment this or e-mail me. You can find my email in past updates. Talk to you all when I'm feeling a bit more stable again.

Yours Truly,
Me

P.S. I'm putting my books on hold for a while until this whole thing clears up a bit. Once I can think straight again, I'll let you all know and get right back to work on those novels okay?
~Me~

No comments: